Coming off the high of last week, I'm experiencing a bit of a low right now as it pertains to this project. it has past the two week estimate for the outside length of time it should take a headset to ship and it seems mine still hasn't. I'm hoping that there isn't a problem with the product stock because of holiday sales, though I can't imagine this is an especially popular Christmas present.
On the more immediate home front, I also have an issue that has come up with the library I'm using to control the drone. Apparently, much of its flight stabilizing behavior is part of the control apps, rather than native to the drone's on-board firmware. This means that hover has a few kinks, as the drone drifts a bit more than it should, and it doesn't compensate for things like wind when being controlled via the computer. Apparently, I'm going to have to program this functionality into my control program myself. Oh well, it couldn't be smooth sailing the whole way through this project.
No comments:
Post a Comment